Departure (delayed)

(Thunderstorms in forecast. Delaying until risk passes.)Leaving Sydney today. Heading north. May stop to see Aimee in Bundaberg. ETA Bundaberg 8 days. 3 pob + 1 cat. Daily position report via sat phone to WINLINK. Fair winds and following seas. :)Roger Jones/Sailboat RebootUS Doc 1046300/Sail # USA 60493Radio WDB8435/W2ZDB
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SailboatRacing-Rebootusa60493/~3/2qyxuymuUiM/departure-delayed.html

Advertisements

One thought on “Departure (delayed)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s